WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://sellfonts.com is a site operated by Sell Fonts (“We”).
To contact us, please email email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers, customer support providers) for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as content that you “liked”, your first and last name or your username, or placed into a collection and User Content, becomes available to the public (and may be searched by search engines), whether or not you are signed into your account. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
If you are a buyer who purchases a license to an asset, the seller will have access to limited purchase information, namely the username you selected (which is publicly visible on the Service) along with the asset you purchased and the date you purchased it (“Purchase Information“); the Shop Owner will also have access to any other information you choose to make publicly available on the Service if any (through your Creative Market public profile page), but will not have access to any credit card information or email address.
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service together with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you acknowledge they may use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Site;
- support legitimate interests, such as sharing Personal Information with payment processors and third parties who provide fraud detection services; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Creative Market or Creative Market Labs, our Users or others.
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Creative Market services.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHT YOU HAVE OVER OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organization security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Creative Market or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Creative Market’s distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Creative Market, at all times.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, the Sites are not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Service, in which case Creative Market may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
- Disabling local shared objects (e.g., Flash cookies). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, including Flash cookies placed on your device or web browser via the Adobe flash plug-in. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for further details about deleting information contained in “local shared objects” or adjusting related preferences.
- Options concerning third-party ad networks. We do not have third party ads on our Site but we do use third parties to target our own ads on other websites. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info and click here to opt out or to learn more about your options. You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION