TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
THIS DOCUMENT SETS OUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH SELLFONT.COM PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO HTTPS://SELLFONTS.COM (“WEBSITE”, “SITE”) AND ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT SECTION A APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND THOSE IN SECTION A VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND ORDERING PRODUCTS OR USING SERVICES OFFERED BY US. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CONTINUE WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
These terms were most recently updated on 17/08/2020
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://sellfonts.com is a site operated by Sell Fonts (“We”).
To contact us, please email email@example.com
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply in Section A will also apply to the sales.
If you are a designer and interested in marketing your fonts and design products, our designer terms and conditions will apply.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
ASSURANCES WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
By accessing our site, you warrant that:
- if an individual, you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you should ask a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter into these terms on your behalf. As a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18, you are responsible for ensuring that person’s use of the site is in accordance with these terms;
- you have capacity to agree to these terms and enter into binding contracts; and
- you are not in any way prevented by law in the country which you are currently located to enter into these terms.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
You may access our site as a guest or a registered user (“Registered User”).
If we offer you the facility to become a Registered User, you may be required to complete and submit the online registration form on the site. By applying to become a Registered User you consent to us conducting verification and security procedures in respect of the information provided in the registration form. As a Registered User you may be able to access additional features of our site, including without limitation the opportunity to view previous purchases and the option to communicate with designers and organisations registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including access to community features or functionality . This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using the contact details provided above.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in this document.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
UPLOADING CONTENT / USING OUR MESSAGING SYSTEM
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out herein.
You shall not submit to appear on the site any information, comments, images, product reviews, third party URL links or other material whatsoever in any format (“User Submissions”) that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, illegal, inappropriate or that in any way:
- promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person;
- display pornographic or sexually explicit material;
- promote any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promote any illegal activities;
- provide instructional information about illegal activities, including violating someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- promote or contain information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false or misleading;
- engage in or promote commercial activities and/or sales, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, without our prior written consent; or
- infringe any rights of any third party.
You warrant that any such User Submission does comply with these terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You acknowledge that making a User Submission does not guarantee that such User Submission, or any part thereof, shall appear on the our site. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, choose to display or remove any User Submission or any part of the same that you make on our site.
Any User Submission made to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights You Are Giving Us to Use Material You Upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Submission made to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
In the event that you have a dispute with any other user of the site, you hereby release us from any claims, demands and damages (whether actual or consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use the User Submissions for the purpose of performing our obligations in these terms and making them available to other users of our site.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to any page of on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Unless we agree otherwise, You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you other than social media websites.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, you may link to any public part of our site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?